- Map & Directions
- 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
- General Information
- Cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus city information. Restaurants and recreational marina on-site.
Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal at Pier 66
The Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal anchors an 11-acre complex along Seattle’s downtown waterfront. Pier 66 is home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Oceania Cruises, which offer weekly sailings to Alaska. Pier 66 is an easy walk to the famous Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium and the Great Wheel. The iconic Space Needle is also nearby.
- Cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus city information.
- Restaurants and recreational marina on-site.
- Location: 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Parking at Pier 66
The Bell Street Pier garage is available to all cruise passengers. Conveniently located directly across from the cruise terminal, it offers 1,700 spaces of covered, secure parking. Friends and family who pick up or drop off cruise passengers also are encouraged to use the garage.
- General parking is available for $23 per day. Book online at Republic Parking Northwest.
- Location: 9 Wall Street. Enter at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street.
- 25 handicap parking stalls available.
- Maximum height is 6'6".
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144.