- Map & Directions
- 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
- General Information
- The Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal anchors an 11-acre complex along Seattle’s downtown waterfront. Pier 66 is home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Oceania Cruises, which offer weekly sailings to Alaska during cruise season. Pier 66 is an easy walk to the famous Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium and the Great Wheel, and a 30-40 minute direct ride to the airport.
Guest Services and Amenities
Convenient Drop Off and Pick Up
- Ground transportation lot located directly in front of terminal entrance providing passengers with easy access to bus parking, taxis (load/unload), airport shuttle service, and private vehicle drop off.
- Dedicated app-based rideshare lot for drop off or pick up
Transportation | Directions | Parking
Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66
2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Airport to Terminal
Airport to terminal in one 30-40 minute ride
- Rideshare: The app-based rideshare pickup area is located on the third floor of the SEA airport parking garage in parking rows G thru J (stalls 1-34) in the orange and purple sections of the garage.
- Taxis: Taxis are stationed on the third floor of the SEA airport parking garage on the north and south curb. For assistance navigating to the taxi pick-up location, please use our interactive map.
- Motor Coach Transfer: Some cruise lines and travel planners offer motor coach transfer service from SEA airport to direct to Pier 66. Contact Your Cruise Line or travel agent to confirm availability and make arrangements before your trip.
- Airport Shuttle Services found on the SEA Airport site; here is a 1-minute video showing how to locate shuttle services at SEA: Door To Door | Port of Seattle (portseattle.org)
There is no direct mass transit option from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. Train service is available to downtown Seattle only.
- Train Information: Sound Transit Link Light Rail
From downtown Seattle, walk or utilize taxi or rideshare services to reach the Bell Street Cruise Terminal.
From Interstate 5: Take the Mercer Street Exit (Exit 167) and continue straight. Turn left on 5th Avenue North; proceed to the right lane. Take a slight right turn on Broad Street (proceed under the Monorail). Follow Broad Street to Alaskan Way and turn left, heading South. Proceed to Bell Street Cruise Terminal.
A Security Officer will be located on Alaskan Way to direct traffic and assist passenger drop off. Use the curb lane on Alaskan Way to drop passengers in front of the Terminal.
The Bell Street Pier garage is available to all cruise passengers. Conveniently located directly across from the cruise terminal, it offers 1,700 spaces of covered, secure parking. Friends and family who pick up or drop off cruise passengers are also encouraged to use this garage.
- General parking is available for $33* per day ($1 discount per day when parking is prepaid online). Book online at Republic Parking Northwest
- Location: 9 Wall Street. Enter at the co
- 25 handicap parking stalls available
- Maximum vehicle height is 6'6"
- Questions? Call the Republic Parking at (206) 783-4144
*Rate subject to change.