Port Valet is Complimentary, Convenient, and Secure
The Port of Seattle is pleased to offer complimentary luggage transfer from the ship to your airline at the end of your cruise.
Here's why Port Valet makes it easy to be in Seattle:
- Receive your boarding pass before leaving your ship
- Enjoy streamlined disembarkation
- Enjoy Seattle luggage free!
- Skip baggage lines at the airport
- Track your bags for peace of mind
Port Valet is a complimentary luggage service sponsored by the Port of Seattle and our cruise line and airline partners.
How does the service work?
- Enroll early!
- Two ways to sign up: Enroll online before your cruise, or once onboard, complete the enrollment form found in your stateroom.
- If you have questions about eligibility, check with the guest services team on your ship. It's best to enroll during the first few days of your cruise. You can use Port Valet if you are flying with these participating airlines: Alaska, American, Delta, Horizon, JetBlue, Southwest, United
- Drop your luggage
The night before your cruise ends, you’ll receive your airline boarding passes and special luggage tags from your ship’s crew. Set your bags outside your cabin that evening and the ship's crew will pick them up.
Your luggage will be securely transferred directly from the cruise ship and checked in with your airline all the way to your destination airport. You don’t have to do a thing.
- Enjoy Seattle
Capitalize on your freedom and spend the day exploring Seattle in its most beautiful season. Visit Seattle can help plan the day. Check out the two-hour, four-hour and all day self-tours at the Visit Seattle website.
- Skip check-in at the airport
Upon arrival at SEA Airport, proceed through security and board the plane. Your luggage is already checked to your final destination!
- Track your luggage
You can track your bags online.