The SeaTac / Airport Station is connected to the fourth floor of the airport parking garage or on the walkway from International Boulevard. In order to access the garage from the terminal, passengers will have to use the skybridges and walk to the station. Watch this short video for directions to the Link Light Rail station from within the terminal at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). View a map of the Link Light Rail Station at SEA Airport.
Link Light Rail Schedule
Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail extends from the city of SeaTac to the University of Washington and is constantly expanding to help passengers experience the Puget Sound Region. With stops in South Seattle neighborhoods, the stadium district, the International District/Chinatown and downtown locations, it’s a great option for travelers coming to or from the airport. Find route maps of all the stations and schedules and more information from Sound Transit.
- Download the Transit GO Ticket App
- Learn luggage etiquette from Sound Transit while traveling on the Light Rail
- Rider alerts are available for any possible operational impacts
- Watch this short video for directions to the Link Light Rail station from the terminal at SEA
- If you have public safety concerns on board or at a station, call or text Sound Transit's security at (206) 398-5268. In an emergency, always call 911.
- Link Light Rail will be undergoing weeks of construction will reduce Link light rail service. Passengers may experience some service delays for Connect 2020.
This shuttle operates seven days a week from 5 a.m. to midnight from the Link light rail station to the center of the garage. Trains arrive and depart on the platform level of the station. The covered, level walkway to the airport terminal is one level down on the mezzanine. The well-lit walkway is separated from the main area of the garage and directional signs point the way to the main terminal skybridge.