- Download the Transit GO Ticket App
- Learn luggage etiquette from Sound Transit while traveling on the Light Rail
- Rider alerts are available for any possible operational impacts
- Watch this short video for directions to the Link Light Rail station from the terminal at SEA
Directions to the Airport Link Light Rail Station
The SeaTac / Airport Station is connected to the fourth floor of the airport parking garage or on the walkway from International Boulevard. In order to access the garage from the terminal, passengers will have to use the skybridges and walk to the station. Watch this short video for directions to the Link Light Rail station from within the terminal at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) or use our interactive map for step-by-step directions!
Link Light Rail Schedule
Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail extends from Angle Lake to the Northgate and is constantly expanding to help passengers experience the Puget Sound Region. With stops in South Seattle neighborhoods, the stadium district, the International District/Chinatown, University of Washington, and downtown locations, it’s a great option for travelers coming to or from the airport.
- Sound Transit System Service Maps: Find route maps of all the stations and schedules and more information from Sound Transit.
- For General Rider Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-888-889-6368, TTY Relay 711, available Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Call or text Security 24/7 at 206-398-5268, for emergencies please call 911
For Sound Transit Accessibility Inquiries please contact 1-800-201-4900, TTY Relay 711, they're available Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
A Train-to-Plane shuttle from the terminal to the station is available free of charge that helps transport passengers who may have accessibility needs or excess luggage.
This shuttle operates seven days a week from 5 a.m. to midnight from the Link light rail station to the center of the garage. Trains arrive and depart on the platform level of the station. The covered, level walkway to the airport terminal is one level down on the mezzanine. The well-lit walkway is separated from the main area of the garage and directional signs point the way to the main terminal skybridge.