International Traveler Alerts and Impacts
COVID-19 Impacts and Information for International Travelers
- Screening process for internationally arriving passengers for COVID-19
- Changes to airline policies and current international flight schedules
- CDC guidance for after you travel internationally
- COVID-19 Testing and Travel Restrictions
- Airport Traveler Updates.
Meet our Upcoming International Arrivals Facility
The Port of Seattle is building a new, expanded International Arrivals Facility (IAF) at SEA Airport to meet growing regional demand for international service, enhance the passenger experience, advance the Puget Sound region as a leading tourism and business gateway and serve the traveling public well into the future.
Construction of the new IAF has continued during the pandemic. This facility will significantly improve the arrivals process for international passengers and give a better first impression of the airport and our region. When the facility opens in 2021, international passengers will find shorter waits, more gates for international aircraft, faster connections between flights, and a more awesome experience. Get a sneak peak of what's to come for your next international trip.