We're here to help!
The Information Desk, which is located on the ticketing level in between Security Checkpoints 3 and 4, is staffed daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. by SEA Airport's Pathfinder team! You can get step-by-step directions to the Information Desk by using our interactive map.
Services available at the Information Desk:
- Complimentary face masks for passengers who need one
- Ready to point you in the right direction of what you're looking for at the airport
- Helping with translation assistance with our Language Line Service
- Providing passengers with hidden disabilities Sunflower Lanyards
- Supplying tools for travelers who need Visual and Auditory Assistance