Your time while traveling is important, SEA Spot Saver can help! Experience expedited screening without a membership and all contact-free. Passengers flying out of Seattle can schedule your appointment for screening beforehand or when you’re at the terminal! Reservations and walk-in appointments are available for departing and general screening passengers daily. Love SEA Spot Saver? See other participating airports!
How it works:
- Sign up in advance up to five days before your flight or when you arrive to the airport at the ticketing level of the terminal!
- Select the airline you're flying with, destination, and flight number along with the number of people in your party and contact information to save your spot.
- Once you’re at the airport, do whatever you need or want to do in the meantime! Check your bags, grab some coffee, spend more time with loved ones, or just walk up at your appointment time!
- Go to your assigned checkpoint and look for the SEA Spot Saver logo or use our interactive map for step-by-step directions. SEA Spot Saver is available at TSA Checkpoints 3 and 5 (closest to the C, D, and N Gates) or at TSA Checkpoints 2 (closest to the A, B, and S Gates).
- Show airport staff your confirmation of your appointment and go through screening!