Airport Employee Parking Update
The Port of Seattle is committed to providing the safest and most effective options to our North Employee Parking Lot (NEPL) at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) parkers during the current health crisis. We are pleased to provide an effective option for airport workers currently using NEPL. This option minimizes close passenger proximity aboard our coaches.
Access to General Parking is subject to, but not limited to the following criteria with no exceptions:
- Parkers must hold a valid North Employee Parking Lot card predating March 15, 2020
- Individual access cards are the responsibility of the cardholder and are NOT transferable
- Parkers who fail to use their NEPL card and take a ticket at the entry gate are subject to all associated fees.
- Use your NEPL card upon entry and exit of the garage. Do NOT pull a ticket
- Access is strictly for airport business—not for travel, leisure, or other parking needs
- Loss of parking card after entry will result in existing lost ticket tariff charges assessed at the time of exit
- Parkers are expected to park on floors 7 or 8 of the garage to leave lower floors available to the traveling public
- When exiting, parkers must use automated exit lanes. Avoid the cashier lanes unless addressing known issues that need assistance
- Pay-on-Foot machines on floor 4 Terminal Direct parking do NOT accept NEPL cards for exit processing
- Main garage access is intended only for the duration of the current COVID-19 crisis and will expire at the determination of Port of Seattle management, with 7 days’ notice
- Flight crew members are allowed no more than 10 days in the garage, anytime after that will result in customer public parking rates.
- The Port’s Employee Parking bus system will continue to operate with possible modifications
- Please contact email@example.com with your questions
The Port of Seattle provides many parking options for employees of airlines and tenants working at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). Check with your employer regarding your parking benefits and whether or not your employer will pay for your parking, or if you must pay for it on your own.
Electrical charging stalls are 120 voltage for those with an electric vehicle.
Learn more about Employee Parking Policies and Procedures.
|Parking Option||Benefits||Cost per Month|
This program allows unlimited access to the North Employee Parking Lot and to Employee Parking shuttle buses.
|Carpool Value Pass||
This program is for airport employees with an employer-purchased ORCA card. It provides limited access to the North Employee Parking Lot and Employee Parking shuttle buses when unable to commute by carpool or public transportation. Pass holders may park up to eight days per month.
|Employee Rider Pass (R-Pass)||
This program allows access to Employee Parking shuttle buses from bus stops near the SEA Airport's main terminal and at various locations along Air Cargo Road. R-Pass does not allow vehicle entry into any Airport parking lots.