COVID-19 Protocols & Policies:
We take the safety and health of our guests seriously. When you're ready to return to in-person events, we want you to be able to come with confidence and comfort knowing that we're doing all we can to provide a safe and enjoyable experience.
- At SEA Airport we require face coverings. We also escalated cleaning and disinfecting, implemented physical distancing, and added touchless technologies. Learn more about FlyHealthy@SEA.
- At The Conference Center we adhere to SEA Airport guidelines, as well as those applicable to meetings and events. Please contact us to discuss the details of your event and desired attendance, and we can provide a customized room set and checklist for Covid-19 safety requirements. More information is also available COVID-19 event policies page.
- Meeting room tables, chairs, counters, door knobs, monitors, microphones and podiums are all sanitized 1 hour prior to client arrival.
- Meeting room tables, chairs, counters, door knobs, monitors, microphones and podiums are all sanitized immediately after each meeting concludes.
- Touchless hand sanitizers in every meeting room
- Separate ingress & egress for each meeting room
- Sanitizing stations in each room to include spray and wipes for clients to use throughout their meeting
More information is available on our COVID-19 event policies page, or please contact us with questions.
About The Conference Center:
Just a short walk from the arrival and departure gates, our modern conference facility offers ample meeting and event space, pre-security. Conference center rooms are located INSIDE the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), on the mezzanine level at the south end of the airport, above checkpoint #2.
Our meeting rooms range from 450 to over 3,000 square feet and can accommodate everything from a small meeting for two people up to a large conference for 200 guests.
We are proud to offer inclusive pricing, so you do not have to worry about hidden costs or fees. Most audiovisual equipment is included at no additional charge. Our friendly and professional staff is highly experienced in the meetings and events industry and will be with you every step of the way to ensure a flawless experience for you and your attendees.
Rates depend on the amount of space needed and the duration of the meeting. Please contact our sales department for rates.
What our clients say about us:
"Everyone was wonderful and the room set up with AV is great. All was very user friendly. The staff was efficient, timely and answered all our needs. Catering was equally excellent and the food was very good. Thank you for a very positive experience."
-Rebecca, Washington Health Alliance
"We have been very pleased with the design, professional atmosphere, convenience to our out of town partners, and customer service. Absolutely our first choice for statewide in-person meetings."
-Lacey, Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Please click on the photo or room name below for more information about the event space and included audiovisual equipment
Square Feet: 450
Square Feet: 860
Square Feet: 970
Square Feet: 1,110
Square Feet: 1,040
(Amsterdam & London combined)
Square Feet: 2,080
(London & Beijing combined)
Square Feet: 2,150
(Amsterdam, London & Beijing combined)
Square Feet: 3,120