We respect your privacy and want you to have the power to manage your subscriptions for the Port and SEA Airport. It's the best way to get news and updates about SAMP and environmental issues, Commission meetings, and developments at the Port and SEA Airport..
Here, we answer user questions about how to subscribe. The path you follow depends upon whether you have registered for subscriptions since October 2020 when we changed our email system.
Subscribe for the first time
If you have not signed up for a subscription since October 2020:
1. Go to the subscription page
2. Enter your name, email, and zip code
3. Check the boxes for the emails you want to receive
4. Use the Submit button
5. If you get a page that says Subscription Success, you are done!
6. This subscription page should only be used the first time you subscribe for every email address. If the form does not reload and give you the success page, it means you have already registered that email address.
In that case, follow the steps below to modify your subscription.
7. To update your subscriptions in the future, use the "Manage Subscriptions" link at the bottom of every email. From there, you can unsubscribe or change the publications that you receive.
Modify an existing subscription
After your first subscription for every email address, use the link at the bottom of every mail to update your subscriptions.
1. Use the "Manage Subscriptions" link at the bottom of every email you receive. This link is specific to you and should not be shared with others. It's the way to modify your subscriptions after your initial signup.
2. Select the subscriptions you want to receive. You can also unselect a particular list or unsubscribe from all publications on this screen.
3. Use the Update button to save your preferences. You will not receive a confirmation email but the screen will save and display your selections. You are done!
4. Remember to use the link at the bottom of your email for future changes.