Welcome to the Port of Seattle publication page. We produce annual reports, newsletters, and special-purpose publications throughout the year. Among them are:
- Connections, a community resource covering opportunities and activities at the Port of Seattle, is published bi-weekly on Friday before each Tuesday Commission Meeting.
- Equity in Action! newsletter from the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, is published monthly.
- FlyHealthy@SEA eNews is a weekly update that summarizes actions by the Port of Seattle and our partners for FlyHealthy@SEA
- Nuts + Bolts is your quarterly view into construction progress at SEA Airport on new, modernized, or updated facilities such as the North Satellite.
- Receive bimonthly updates on cruise and the Seattle waterfront in our Pier to Pier e-news.