All rental car companies currently operating at Sea-Tac Airport operate at a separate rental car facility, with dedicated shuttle buses operating on a 24-hour-a-day schedule. Two passenger pick-up areas are located outside baggage claim
at the north and south ends of the main terminal.
Upon arrival at Sea-Tac Airport
- Proceed to the baggage claim level and pick up your checked bags.
- Exit the sliding glass doors near carousel #1 or #15 and walk to one of the two designated shuttle bus pick-up areas.
- Shuttle buses depart frequently for the rental car facility.
- If you are returning a vehicle, take SR518 and follow signs for the Rental Car Facility.
Companies operating at the Rental Car Facility
Customers looking for a shuttle to Rent-A-Wreck need to take the Rental Car Facility Shuttle and transfer to the company's shuttle at the facility.
Lost and Found
- For items left in a rental car, please contact the rental car company directly (see list above).
- For items left on a rental car facility bus, please contact the Port of Seattle Lost and Found office.