Terminal Direct - The most convenient option
The fourth floor of the parking garage is reserved for Terminal Direct parking. As the name implies, parkers have direct access via the fourth floor skybridges to the Main Terminal. It's the shortest route from car to plane and is available for both short- and long-term parking. The rate for this direct access floor is $4 per hour with a daily maximum of $35 for up to 24 hours.
General Parking is available on six floors of the Sea-Tac Airport garage - floors 2-3, and 5-8. The rate is just $3 an hour with a maximum of $28 for up to 24 hours and a special weekly rate of $130. Parkers can use General Parking for both short- and long-term stays.
General Parking Special Weekly Rate
$130 for up to 7 days Sea-Tac Airport offers a special, reduced weekly rate for General Parking (Floors 2-3, 5-8). Travelers headed out on a week-long trip (more than five days, maximum of seven days) pay only $130 – all inclusive. No extra taxes. No extra fees. That’s a tremendous savings of two days free for a seven day trip.
Overheight Vehicle Parking
The special weekly discount begins after the fifth day of parking and continues until the end of the seventh day. Customers staying longer than seven days can take advantage of the $130 maximum weekly rate for each additional week of parking. Normal rates apply for partial weeks of parking ($28/day), but will not exceed the special weekly rate of $130 during subsequent seven day periods. No coupon is needed; you receive the special discount when you pay.
The height limit for vehicles entering the Airport Garage is 6’10.” Vehicles above that limit should park in Over-Height Vehicle Parking. You can access this parking area via Highway 99 / International Blvd. from the north or south. To access the parking area from SR 518, follow the signs marked "Overheight Parking" from the left exit off the Airport Expressway. The route is well marked and will take you to Highway 99 / International Blvd and the South 182nd St. Airport entrance.
- Enter the Airport from South 182nd St. off of Highway 99 / International Blvd. and change to the left lane.
- Stay in the left lane and curve to the left, then follow the signs to over-height parking (which at this point should be in front of you and to the right).
- At the entry plaza, use the open lane on the far right and take a ticket from the machine.
- After the gate opens, drive in and park in any of the 60-plus stalls in the outdoor area. The lot is within walking distance to the terminal.
Travelers may leave their vehicles for extended periods. Travelers parking for more than 30 days must make special arrangements through the Airport's Public Parking Office, (206) 787-5308. Without these arrangements, the vehicle may be considered abandoned and could be towed at the owner's expense.
Electric Vehicle Parking / Free Charging
Motorcycle Parking Rates
The airport now offers 48 electric vehicle parking spaces providing free electric vehicle charging for parking customers. Spaces are marked with green striping and are designated as "electric vehicle charging only."
- Floor 5, General Parking: Thirty-six (36) spaces available. There are twelve spots in each row at D, G, and I. General Parking rates apply.
- Floor 4, Terminal Direct Parking: Twelve (12) parking spaces are located in Row I. Terminal Direct fees apply.
Motorcycles pay the same parking rates as automobiles for hourly, daily and weekly parking in both General and Terminal Direct parking.