Equity In Action! is a monthly e-newsletter published by the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (OEDI). This e-newsletter is designed to share regular updates about the Port's work to become a more equitable, anti-racist organization. You will receive information about the work of OEDI, Commission actions that advance equity, ways to engage in the Port's equity work, and resources.
You may sign up to receive Equity In Action! directly to your email inbox here. Click on the button below, fill out your information, and in the preferences section, select Equity in Action!
Or select the links below to read a previously published edition.
- May 2022 - Advancing Equity Inside and Out
- April 2022 - The Next Generation of Our Workforce
- March 2022 - Celebrating Women's History Month
- February 2022 - Happy Black History Month
- January 2022 - Reflecting on '21 and Diving into '22
- November 2021 - Celebrating Native American Heritage Month
- October 2021 - Falling Forward
- September 2021 - Creating a More Equitable and Inclusive Police Department
- August 2021 - A Summery Update
- July 2021 - What Do We Want? Quality, Living-Wage Jobs!
- June 2021 - A Proud Juneteenth
- May 2021 - Investing in Our Community
- April 2021 - Recharging Our Commitment to Racial Equity
- March 2021 - Standing In Solidarity
- February 2021 - Celebrating Black History Month
- January 2021 - Let's Bend the Arc Together
- December 2020 - Leading an Equitable Recovery
- November 2020 - Acknowledging Our Past to Heal Our Future
- October 2020 - Making Moves
- September 2020 - Accountability to Our Communities
- August 2020 - Celebrating Victories and Milestones
- July 2020 - Centering Equity in Economic Recovery
- June 2020 - Black Lives Matter
- May 2020 - Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- February 2020 - Our New Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion