Do you want to learn how to do business with the Port of Seattle?
Come and meet representatives from the Diversity in Contracting Department and project/division specific representatives and decision makers. Port staff will share information about our programs and initiatives, contracting goals, resources for small/WMBE businesses, policies and procedures, and more! PortGens also provide an excellent networking opportunity.
Missed a training workshop?
PowerPoints from our PortGens will be listed below. If you need any further assistance, contact the Diversity in Contracting Department.
- C1 Building Project - February 26, 2020
- Consulting Webinar - May 20, 2020
- DBE Compliance Training - June 24,2020
- Goods and Services - July 21, 2020
- Tabor 100 Presents: Port of Seattle Informational Session - July 30, 2020
- DBE Participation and Reporting - September 9, 2020
- Tabor 100 Presents: Port of Seattle Informational Session Pt. 2 - September 18, 2020
PortGen Workshops and other Diversity in Contracting events are subject to change - The Port of Seattle is following the measures/recommendations announced by Governor Jay Inslee and the CDC regarding community strategies and social distancing plans to slow the spread of COVID-19. We take seriously our responsibility to the safety, health, and well-being of our customers, employees, and broader community and are doing everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 at Port facilities while maintaining the critical work that we do.