Do you want to learn how to do business with the Port of Seattle?
Come and meet representatives from the Diversity in Contracting Department and project/division-specific representatives and decision-makers. Port staff will share information about our programs and initiatives, contracting goals, resources for small/WMBE businesses, policies and procedures, and more! PortGens also provide an excellent networking opportunity. Take a look at our tentative schedule below.
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Session Two (with WSDOT and Sound Transit)
PortGen: Capital Projects
PortGen: Inclusion Plans
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Session Three (with WSDOT and Sound Transit)
PortGen: Port Construction Services and Small Works Meet and Greet
PortGen: Capital Projects
PortGen: Proposal Writing
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Session Four (with WSDOT and Sound Transit)
|December||Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Session Five (with WSDOT and Sound Transit)|
Missed a training workshop?
PowerPoints and video recordings from our PortGens are listed below. Please note that not all PortGens are recorded. If you need any further assistance, contact the Diversity in Contracting Department.
- Industry Day (Featuring the North Main Terminal Redevelopment Project) - PowerPoint | Video
- DBE Collaboration: Technical Assistance Training (Session One) - PowerPoint | Video
- PortGen: Capital Projects - PowerPoint | Video
- Construction and Small Works Meet and Greet - PowerPoint | Video
- Pandemic Relief for Small Businesses - PowerPoint | Video
- Airport Noise Program Consultant Informational Meeting - PowerPoint | Video
- DBE Compliance Training: Primes and DBE Firms - PowerPoint
- Get Certified: DBE Certification - Video
- C1 Building Project - PowerPoint
- Consulting Webinar - PowerPoint | Video
- DBE Compliance Training - PowerPoint
- Goods and Services - PowerPoint | Video
- Tabor 100 Presents: Port of Seattle Informational Session Pt. 1 - PowerPoint | Video
- DBE Participation and Reporting - PowerPoint
- Tabor 100 Presents: Port of Seattle Informational Session Pt. 2 - PowerPoint
PortGen Workshops and other Diversity in Contracting events are subject to change - The Port of Seattle is following the measures/recommendations announced by Governor Jay Inslee and the CDC regarding community strategies and social distancing plans to slow the spread of COVID-19. We take seriously our responsibility to the safety, health, and well-being of our customers, employees, and broader community and are doing everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 at Port facilities while maintaining the critical work that we do.