Companies interested in leasing space at Sea-Tac Airport must meet the minimum qualifications listed below.
Meeting our requirements
To be considered qualified, a proposer must have the experience stated below in the development, management and operation of food service, retail and/or service operations at airports, other transportation facilities, shopping centers, or in business districts. Such prior experience must be with operations of similar complexity generating a sales volume of similar size to that being proposed (see CEP and RFP documents for specific requirements). Proposers must demonstrate the financial capacity for the initial investment and the ability to sustain operations for the entire term of the Agreement. Proposers must never have defaulted on an agreement nor had an agreement terminated for cause. In addition to these requirements, proposers must also meet the following:
- RFPs – Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the immediately prior five (5) years
- CEPs – Minimum of 18 months of experience
Perfect for small businesses
- Sea-Tac actively encourages small and minority-owned business participation in the retail and food service concession program.
- Eligible companies can become certified as Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (ACDBE).
- Applications for certification can be made through the Washington State Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises (http://www.omwbe.wa.gov) or toll-free (866) 208-1064.
Operating at Sea-Tac Airport
Operating at an airport can pose different challenges than operating at a traditional shopping mall. Some of these challenges are listed below.