2023 was an extraordinary year at the Port of Seattle. Operationally, it was one of the best years in our history. We set new records for passenger service and new standards for customer service. We expanded opportunities for local businesses that depend on the Port for access to customers.
2023 was also the beginning of a new chapter. We made critical progress on expanding essential services and protecting our working waterfront for the next generation. We committed to and launched projects to build the port of the future, with an emphasis on sustainability, opportunity, and economic equity.
As we tackle the biggest challenges in our economy and environment, here's how you can participate.
1. Download the State of the Port 2023 Annual Report
2. Watch the highlights of 2023
3. Review Environmental Accomplishments in 2023
2023: Forging a Green Future, Step by Innovative Step
2023 wasn't just another year at the Port of Seattle. It was a year of tangible progress, bold innovation, and unwavering commitment to building a more sustainable future for our operations and our region. Our dedicated environment and sustainability teams charted a course to meet ambitious goals, demonstrating that a major port can advance sustainability in the transportation sector.
5. Subscribe to email newsletters
Stay up to date on Port and SEA initiatives throughout the year by subscribing to our email newsletters.
If you have not received email from the Port recently, please subscribe now
If you already receive emails from the Port and want to update your subscriptions:
- Click the "Manage Subscriptions" link at the bottom of the email. This link is personal to you, so don't share with others. This link will appear on every email you receive and is the way to update your subscriptions after initial signup.
- Select the subscriptions you want to receive. You will not receive a confirmation email but should get a confirmation screen.
- To remove yourself from a list, click the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of the email.