WELCOME TO THE CHARTER BUS OPERATOR PAGE
To operate your Charter Bus at SeaTac Airport you must have the following in place with Ground Transportation:
- Charter Bus Operations Agreement packet (must be signed by the company owner) (Download)
- Current Certificate of Insurance and BMC-91 / BMC-91x
- Insurance paperwork must be sent by the insurance company naming the Port of Seattle as Certificate Holder
- Evidence of the Vehicle Registration for each vehicle showing the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and vehicle license plate number
- Completed Charter Bus Information Sheet
- Authorized with the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Coach Carrier Safety Administration
- Please send completed Agreement and necessary paper work to
2019 Tariff (Download)
Driver Check in procedures:
Drivers must check in at the 28th street lot; 19010 24th Ave S SeaTac WA 98188.
- Proceed inside the building to check in.
- Fill out paperwork, white copy goes inside of red box, yellow is for your records.
- Call 5906 to check in.
- Once your group has contact Ground Transportation, GT personnel will page over the intercom for you to call for a lane assignment.
- If the charter group contacts you directly, please call Ground Transportation.
- Proceed to the NE GT Lot Charter Bus Operators
- Printable instructions from Holding lot to NE GT Lot (Download & Download)
Please note, each time your company operates at SeaTac Airport up, your company will be charged a per trip fee. An invoice will be sent to the company for payment the month after the trip(s) are made. We do not charge a fee to submit required paperwork or a drop off fee. All required agreements and documentation must be on file prior to pick up failure to do so will result in denied access to SeaTac Airport. Trip Receipts that do not specify the Coach type will default to Coach 2.