The Port of Seattle is nearing the end a long-term dining and retail redevelopment program to increase options for travelers and expand access for small and local businesses.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is an economic driver for the Pacific Northwest and a gateway to the globe. We aim to deliver a Northwest sense of place to travelers by promoting job growth and creating new opportunities for small and minority-owned businesses. If you’re a business owner looking to do business at SEA, click here for more information.
As we add new and different names inside the airport with a mix of national and local brands for our travelers while also balancing community and Port priorities, SEA is significantly increasing customer choices, business opportunities, and local jobs by opening over 50 airport dining and retail establishments between 2019 and 2021.
Check back here for news and announcements to be the first to know about what’s coming soon!
Just last year, SEA opened over 20 new dining and retail options, including Lucky Louie Fish Shack, Poke to the Max, Skillet, Seattle Made and Elliot Bay Book, just to name a few. With more opportunities for small, local and disadvantaged businesses, the face of the airport looks like the face of our community here in the Pacific Northwest. Use the SEA App or explore the interactive map to locate concessionaires inside the terminal.
There are still more shops and restaurants coming to SEA in 2020, including:
- Mi Casa, Concourse B: January 2020
- Trailhead BBQ, Central Terminal: February 2020
- Capitol Hill Food Hall, Concourse A: February 2020
- Lady Yum, Concourse A, February 2020
- Beecher’s Annex, Concourse C: March 2020
- ExOfficio, Concourse A: April 2020
- Vyne Wine Bar, Central Terminal: April 2020
- Subway, Concourse C: April 2020
- Lou Lou Market & Bar, Concourse B: May 2020
- Seattle Beer Union, Concourse A: Mid-2020
- Salty's at SEA and BrewTop Social, Central Terminal: Mid-2020
- 9th & Pike Artisanal Sandwiches & Salads, Concourse C: 2020
- Skillet, Concourse C: 2020
- Sunset Fried Chicken, Concourse D: Late 2020
New dining and retail concepts are coming to SEA in 2021 with the second phase of the North Satellite Modernization Project, including:
- A signature P.F. Chang’s restaurant in the dramatic new mezzanine level
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
- Sky Gamerz Seattle (a video gaming lounge)
- Li'l Woody's
- sodoPop (MoPop and Funko collaboration)
- Natalie’s Candy Jar