The Port of Seattle is nearing the end a long-term dining and retail redevelopment program to increase options for travelers and expand access for small and local businesses.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is an economic driver for the Pacific Northwest and a gateway to the globe. We aim to deliver a Northwest sense of place to travelers by promoting job growth and creating new opportunities for small and minority-owned businesses. If you’re a business owner looking to do business at SEA, click here for more information.
As we add new and different names inside the airport with a mix of national and local brands for our travelers while also balancing community and Port priorities, SEA is significantly increasing customer choices, business opportunities, and local jobs by opening over 50 airport dining and retail establishments between 2019 and 2021.
SEA opened over 20 new dining and retail options in 2019, including Lucky Louie Fish Shack, Poke to the Max, Skillet, Seattle Made and Elliot Bay Book, just to name a few. With more opportunities for small, local and disadvantaged businesses, the face of the airport looks like the face of our community here in the Pacific Northwest.
SEA opened five new shops and restaurants in 2020: Mi Casa, Trail Head BBQ, Capitol Hill Food Hall, Lady Yum and ExOfficio. Use the SEA App or explore the interactive map to locate concessionaires inside the terminal! The nine other openings expected this year are delayed to 2021 due to COVID-19 construction slow downs.
Close to 20 new dining and retail concepts are coming to SEA in 2021. Excitingly, the second phase of the North Satellite Modernization Project (NSAT) will add half of those in its Central Marketplace.
- 9th & Pike Artisanal Sandwiches & Salads, Concourse C
- Beecher’s Annex, Concourse C
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, NSAT
- Li'l Woody's, NSAT
- Lou Lou Market & Bar, Concourse B
- Natalie’s Candy Jar, NSAT
- P.F. Chang’s, a signature restaurant in the dramatic new mezzanine level of NSAT's Central Marketplace
- Salty's at SEA and BrewTop Social, Central Terminal
- Seattle Beer Union, Concourse A
- Skillet, Concourse C
- Video gaming lounge, Sky Gamerz Seattle, NSAT
- sodoPop (MoPop and Funko collaboration), NSAT
- Subway, Concourse C
- Sunset Fried Chicken, Concourse D
- XpressSpa, NSAT
- Vyne Wine Bar, Central Terminal
- Wendy’s, NSAT