Did you know there are over 20,000 employees working at SEA? Each one has an important job to do that helps travelers on their way. At SEA, we say "Every day. Elevate". This means we are always looking for a way to make SEA a better place for our customers. Thanks for being part of that work!
Here's a message from SEA's Managing Director, Lance Lyttle.
There are hundreds of companies operating at SEA and many have jobs available at any given time. Airport Jobs, located at SEA is an office that provides all kinds of help getting ready to work and looking for jobs at the airport. They have many services available and can also help with career classes and college information.
To see a current SEA job list, go to Job Openings at SEA Airport.
The Port of Seattle operates SEA airport, several maritime facilities, and is involved in trade, travel, and cargo across the region. For jobs at the Port of Seattle, go to jobs at the Port.
Things you may need to know:
SEA's Airport Employee website has information about many topics useful for those working at the airport. This is your central source to connect with information about badging, transportation, safety, wellness, and employee recognition.
Live music is officially back at SEA Airport
Here are some interesting facts:
- The airport was designated "SEA" as it's federal airport code when it opened in 1949.
- In 2019, SEA had 49 million travelers. Our areas largest sports stadium seats 72,000. Our SEA equivalent is more than two filled stadiums a day passing through SEA!
- There was a giant prehistoric sloth found during construction at the airport in 1961. You can visit the SEASloth at the Burke Museum.
- There are bee hives at SEA. As many as 36 bee hives filled with thriving honeybees are located in three different apiaries around the airfield.
- The tilt of the roof of the new International Arrivals Facility resembles an airplane landing.