Every year, Port employees serve millions of people, generate billions of dollars for the economy, and support thousands of well paying, family wage jobs in the maritime and aviation industries. From Sea-Tac's bustling terminals to Shilshole's quiet berths, work at the Port of Seattle can be as diverse as the region we represent. What we have in common is a commitment to public service and pride in working for one of the region's most integral economic engines.
Our core values say it best!
- We conduct business with the highest ethical standards
- We honor our commitments to one another, the community and the customers we serve
- We are capable, high performing people who appreciate the privilege of public service
- We embrace the richness of a diverse workplace and support employee development
- We are responsible stewards of our community resources and the environment