This is a voluntary program. Owners of qualified homes who choose to participate in the Sound Insulation Program and are approved for participation by the Port of Seattle (Port) must sign certain documents and agreements.
The documents required for participation in the Program are:
- Owner Application
- Owner Participation Agreement – Initial Authorization*
- Owner Participation Agreement – Final Authorization*
- Owner Scope of Work Acceptance*
- Avigation Easement and Release of Claims
- Subordination Agreement (if there is a loan on the property)
Additional documents are required for Homeowner Associations (HOA)
* Documents vary by program
These documents must be signed without modification of their terms. You should read each document carefully and in full before signing. The documents are briefly described and summarized below.
*To use the "Search Answers" feature, type in a word in the box and then click the "Apply" button to the right.