Explore your perfect weekend at Shilshole Bay Marina
As you plan your next epic boating adventure, don't forget you'll discover fun food, breweries, cafes, and shops all easily accessible from your guest moorage at Shilshole Bay Marina. Ballard is your small town in the big city where hip meets old school in the historic maritime district.
- Ray's Boathouse to catch happy hour, and enjoy local, fresh seafood
- Golden Gardens Park stroll next door to Golden Gardens to watch the sun setting over the Olympic Mountains
- Hiram M. Chittenden Ballard Locks tour this historical maritime site and the Carl S. English Gardens
- National Nordic Museum experience Nordic culture with exhibiting art, objects, and collections
- Ballard Brewery Tour collect a stamp at every location and explore 11 craft breweries within a 1-mile radius in Seattle's Ballard neighborhood
- The Walrus and the Carpenter enjoy a local favorite, friendly place to enjoy oysters, plates, wine by the glass, beer, cider, and cocktails
- Ballard Farmers Market a prime attraction with fresh organic foods, terrific shopping, and a family atmosphere open year round
- Explore local and unique shopping on Market Street and Ballard Avenue
Call today to reserve guest moorage at Shilshole Bay Marina! (206) 787-3006
For a full list of attractions, go to visitballard.com.