Join Our Volunteer Team
As SEA (Seattle Tacoma International Airport) sees unprecedented growth, we are expanding the volunteer program to meet our traveler’s needs. Our community of airport volunteers focus on enhancing the customer experience by addressing their needs. Whether it is providing directions to a ride share, guiding to the shortest checkpoint line, making dining suggestions, or providing tourist recommendations – our volunteers are invaluable members of the airport team.
SEA is the first and last impression of the region for the traveling public – volunteers are invaluable ambassadors for both the airport and Puget Sound. You can apply online or email email@example.com for more information.
Volunteer Program Details
- Training and ongoing learning opportunities provided
- Airport volunteers are required to make a 1-year minimum commitment with a weekly 4-hour shift
- Shift openings 7-days a week
- Volunteers must be 18+
- Volunteers must successfully pass a criminal history background check and reference check
- Parking is provided during a volunteer’s shift