Fleet and Supply is staffed by one police officer and one administrative civilian assistant.
The duties of this division include:
- Researching, purchasing and maintaining (or arranging for maintenance of) all equipment and assets including buildings (fixed assets) and chattel (moveable assets, both permanent and semi permanent like uniforms, tasers, automobiles, firearms, ammunition, etc.).
- Keeping a current inventory record of all property owned by the Police Department.
- Paying all bills incurred by Police Department, excluding payroll.
- Interfacing with Port of Seattle Accounting regarding Accounts Receivable, Payable and Purchasing.
- Assisting and maintaining Police Department budget planning and updates.