This project preserves Port assets that are essential to maritime industry economic growth and efficiency through dock replacements and improvements.
- Replacement of floating Docks D and E with new dock configuration permitted under the existing Master Use Permit (MUP)
- Work includes demolition of existing docks, dredge of the area to 16-foot draft, and replacement of docks with 12-foot-wide concrete floating docks and steel sheet pile bulkhead
Estimated Completion Date
The Salmon Bay Marina site inspection report concluded existing docks have limited useful life remaining.
Century Agenda / Long-range Plan
- Use our influence as an institution to promote small business growth and workforce development
- Increase customer satisfaction
Business Plan Objectives
- Maximize the use of docks to provide net income to the Port by providing functional, safe and reliable docks for current and prospective customers
- Meet the needs of recreational and commercial moorage customers
- Meet or exceed other future commercial operational boating operations