Over the next 10-15 years, this two-phase project will construct flexible, light industrial building space to support maritime manufacturers and fishing industry suppliers in the Ballard Interbay Manufacturing Industrial Center.
Phase I will develop 100,000 square feet of light industrial space with minimal site infrastructure improvements. Phase 2 will involve construction of approximately 300,000 square feet of additional industrial space along with extensive utility improvements.
Business plan objectives
- Support fishing and maritime supply chain companies seeking to expand within the Ballard-Interbay area
- Create additional industrial space for fishing fleet and maritime industrial sectors
- Support new jobs, generate new revenue and advance maritime innovation for long-term financial stability
Estimated completion date
- Phase I is in the design phase and expected to complete in 2025
- Phase 2 is expected to begin pre-planning in 2026
- Phase 1: $50 million
- Phase 2: $175 million
- Total: $225 million
See the Port of Seattle's Waterfront Vision