In the terminal, the SEA Airport Cable Network System is the exclusive provider of premium television services
- Billing is based on a flat rate per outlet per month
- Separate agreement for cable services required
- Details will be provided if necessary during review of Application for Service
Application for Connection must specify:
- Exact location of space and outlets
- Number of outlets required
- Tenant is responsible for one-time connection charges and for final connection from Port demarcation point to television
- All new televisions must be reviewed by START technical evaluation committee, including Port break rooms and offices
- Port contractor must have knowledge of, and access to, televisions to periodically scan for radio frequency leakage in accordance with FCC requirements.
Airport News is broadcast at hold room televisions as a general tenant service, at no extra charge.